Blog Archive

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Pete's 4th Birthday!

This year Pete said he only wanted a birthday party with our immediate family.  Until the next day when he said he wanted to rent out a bounce house and invite all of his friends.  But only with Mommy, Daddy, James, and Henry.  No one else.  Except he wanted blue cupcakes because that's what his best friend, Cooper, likes.  Blue.  But only James and Henry and Peter can eat them.  And are we all going to Chuck-E-Cheese to celebrate?  Because he invited everyone in his preschool class he said.

So that's how that went.  Until I made the executive mommy decision to have all of the neighborhood kids over but only for (blue) cupcakes.

(Murphy's Law... the computer is acting up and won't let me upload my pictures.  I'll be back with photos from his birthday!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.