Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

Chris and I went to his Brigade Ball last night at the Pinehurst Resort.  The resort was beautiful and the Ball was (mostly) fun.  I met a few new wives and lots of the guys Chris works with too.  They had a free photo booth with props that we took a few pictures in.  Here they are!  





And, on a different note... we all enjoyed a great Valentine's day.  The boys got fun Valentine goodie bags with silly t-shirts, new electric toothbrushes, and lots of candy!  And Chris surprised me with roses and chocolate... yum!  Even better, Chris has today and tomorrow off of work before he leaves for DC.  It's so nice spending the day together.  



Yes, Henry is in a Spiderman costume.  That's been the "pajama" of choice lately.  I imagine he must be roasting at bedtime because he has another entire pajama set under it... but, hey!  Whatever makes you happy!


1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.