Blog Archive

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Pete turns ONE!!

Today was another big day!  Pete turned one!!  In some ways it feels like it was just yesterday...















but in other ways, it feels like I've been loving him so long, I can't remember a time when I didn't.

(Thanks, Grammie Jackie for the cute Birthday Boy t-shirt!)





Our sweet boy and his beloved Bunny...



Today was also special because Henry (and his preschool class) sang during church... but for some reason, I'm having trouble uploading the video right now.

Here are a few pictures of the boys eating the cupcakes they picked out to celebrate (a monkey for Pete, a blue bird for James, and a duckling for Henry).  They looked so cute in the store.  By the time they actually reached the plates this evening, much less so.  But, no matter... Pete didn't seem to notice.  I think the big boys enjoyed it more than he did?!







Here's a picture of Pete opening the birthday gift the big boys picked for him... Happy 1st Birthday!




5 comments:

  1. He looks so happy on his birthday, and loving the attention! What a sweetie.
    Tocco and I are also quite happy he loves the bunny we gave him. Did we gift the prize toy? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures! Love Peter! Love all my boys! How dull all our lives would be without them. They are so special. Thanks for making our family bigger and happier! :-) Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Picking out individual cupcakes is genius! Happy birthday to the little man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your boys are SO HAPPY. Good job. <3

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.