Blog Archive

Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter at the Midberrys...

We all had a wonderful evening with Grandpa and Ita Midberry a few nights ago.  Marta organized a really fun scavenger hunt for the big kids and an egg hunt for the little guys.  The boys loved it and we all had a great time!

James, Mom and Marta before the Hunt...

 Henry and Grandpa with their findings...

 Cami and Dana after the scavenger hunt...

 Mom and Pete watching the action...

The Easter Bunny brought the boys lots of candy and toys the next morning too.  And yesterday we celebrated Easter at my Aunt Barbara's house and had another egg hunt.  Shew!  I'm surprised the boys fell asleep last night, with all of that chocolate running through their veins!  I'll be back with those pictures soon.  Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.