Blog Archive

Saturday, April 14, 2012

Pete's Favorites...

So, Pete is shaping up to be quite the little boy.  He's quickly finding his place in the bunch and loves being part of the action.  Here are a few of his favorite things these days...

It's a toss up between big brother Henry and bath time and when you combine them both, this is usually Pete's reaction...


One of Pete's favorite games lately is "High 5!"  Here he is practicing with Daddy...

And, of course, Pete's all-time favorite pastime is watching his big brothers do anything they're doing.  Pete and I took this video of the boys playing football with Daddy before he left...


Although he is growing much too fast, at least Petey still wants nothing more than to cuddle with his mommy... and he's the only one who gives me kisses any and every time I ask for one.  I wish I could hit the "pause" button for a bit.  The days can definitely be long and hard, but there is nowhere else I'd rather be than next to these three crazy boys we made.

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.