Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Speechless...

Yesterday afternoon the doorbell rang and the UPS man handed me a big box.  I couldn't imagine what was in it but smiled when I saw the return label... the Crow Family, our dear friends.  The gift inside took my breath away...


It's a framed print that reads "...love will find a way..." with a heart here in the US and a heart in Afghanistan.  It's just perfect.

Here is a picture of it hanging up, on the entrance wall by the master bedroom...

I am certain I have the most wonderful friends in the world.  Thank you, thank you, thank you... you have all been so good to us.  Your kindness and love humbles me.

1 comment:

  1. How sweet! You're an excellent friend (and sister), that's why.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.