Blog Archive

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Today's catch...

That's right!  Henry caught a lizard.  Quite frankly I'm amazed at how many living creatures he is able to find and capture daily.  His friend, Jonathan, purposefully stepped on the lizard's tail (which upset Henry and myself), which is why he is tail-less in these pictures.


Here Henry is playing with the lizard.  The lizard bit him though, so...

he was put back in his "home."
I was hoping lizards were one of those animals that regrow body parts but apparently not.  He is now... asleep.

2 comments:

  1. I do think they regrow their tails, but it takes awhile. Glad Henry is not the one hurting them! Soon he can collect lightning bugs!
    I'm going to start calling him Huck Finn. Or Hank Finn. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hank Finn! That's so clever! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.