Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Boys will be boys...

Lately, there's been lots of this going on...







Which is why these (rare) quiet moments are particularly sweet...




I can say with almost 100% certainty that my sister and I never once tackled each other, sat on each other, body-pumped each other, wrestled each other, or purposefully ran into each other.  Pete is only 18 months and he does these things with his crazy brothers on a daily basis.

To quote my father, "Those boys are animals."

1 comment:

  1. I can assure you that you are right...my girls do not push, shove, and wrestle.....UNLESS their brother is nearby and then all the grace and charm and self control they may have had is lost.

    He is most definitely the instigator. The trouble maker.

    And in their eyes...The fun one.

    They all want to be around him. Because he tortures them with wedgies, tickles them relentlessly and wrestles with them all the time.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.