Blog Archive

Thursday, October 18, 2012

I suppose we have to claim them...

They're ours.  And I think this video of them dancing and singing removes any doubt.


They're singing, "Girl look at that body.  Girl look at that body.  AHHH.  Girl look at that body.  AHHH!  I work out!  I'm sexy and I know it.... I've got passion in my pants and I ain't afraid to show it.  SHOW it.  SHOW IT!" 



In case you couldn't tell, they're singing LMFAO's song, "Am Sexy and I Know It" which does have a catchy beat...


Chris's "reintegration 2 week block leave" starts after work today!  We are heading up to MD tomorrow to have family pictures taken on Saturday morning, celebrate my cousin's wedding on Saturday afternoon, and run the Army Ten-Miler on Sunday.  It'll be a busy weekend!

The drive should be interesting because Peter broke our DVD player in the van yesterday.  How did that happen??  Because this happened...


While I was in the Target parking lot a man backed right into the back bumper.  Sigh.  Fortunately his insurance has been very prompt in offering to pay for all repairs but it's still a pain.  While I was talking with the police officer, Pete was inside the van roaming around (because the parking lot was too busy to let him roam there while I filled out all the paper work).  Apparently that free time is when he decided to shove several DVDs into the machine.  Lovely.  Fingers crossed that books keep everyone entertained for the 6 hour ride up and back.  Fat chance, right!?

I'll be back with weekend pics soon.  Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. I especially love how Henry is trying to bring in moves from the old classic...The Chicken Dance. LMFAO should take a look at these two; they could be candidates for their back-up dancers!

    Enjoy your much needed family respite time. With or without the DVD player.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those videos are priceless. Save them!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.