Blog Archive

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

What goes up...

must come down.  Much to the chagrin of the boys, the bounce house had to be returned this morning.  And one guess who had to return it "because you have to drive the boys to school and it won't fit in the Civic."  Right.


Someone had their thinking cap on!

Much easier than rolling this monstrous bounce
house across the yard.  And 100% easier on me since,
as you can see, I didn't have to even pull it.

On the way back to Ft. Bragg to return it, the thought occurred to me that they might have to blow the bounce house back up to make sure it was in good condition prior to giving me my $50 deposit back.  Oh, surely not, I thought.  That would take too much time.

Oh surely YES... lucky us.

Every bounce house has to be inflated
and inspected prior to the refund being issued.

Even at 9am, we were 5th in line... 

We got to see several different varieties and sizes
being inflated and inspected which Pete enjoyed.

What in the world are these enormous
nail things used for?!  Are people
seriously renting these out?

Pete enjoying Smarties on the
MWR entry rug.

It wouldn't have been so hard this morning had I just been dressed properly.  I had my running shorts on to go to the gym directly from MWR and I was freezing standing out there for an hour.  Yesterday was about 75 degrees; today the high is only in the low 50's, and it's raining which always makes it feel colder I think.  Despite the effort getting it, putting it up, taking it down, and returning it, I'd definitely do it again for the boys.  They loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.