Blog Archive

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Fort Bragg Fishing Derby!

This morning we took the boys to Lake Rim for the annual fishing derby.  We met up with our good friends, the Condreys, and everyone had a great time!


The weather was perfect this morning....


First catch of the day went to Henry!

...but James ended up catching 6 fish!

Meagan, Josie, Sawyer, and Jay
with a huge catfish they caught.

Meagan is almost due with baby #4...
She looks fantastic!


Yikes!

Henry and his "baby" fish!
Josie enjoying the fun!
What a difference a year makes.
Last year, I took all 3 boys to the derby by
myself since Chris was deployed.
I definitely didn't sit at all last time!

It was so much more fun this year with Peter too.
He actually listened and stayed away from the water.

Mommy tickling James :)

What a crew!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.