Blog Archive

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Bwaaah---Haaa---HA--- hah.....

Imagine that said in a seriously scary, meniacle voice because....

DUMMMM-DUMMM-dum-DUMMMMM.

Peter and I decorated the mantel for Halloween while the big boys were in school today!


James wanted SKULLS this year so that's what we did!

I found this skeleton page in the recent Pottery Barn catalog and framed it in an orange frame.  (And a houseful of boys lends itself to finding snakes just lying around anyway so we plopped him in our candle holder.)

Wasssup, Martha Stewart??!  ;-)

Pete and I also decorated the bathrooms and the front entry room with witches!  And put out a new spider doormat and pretty fall wreath on the door too.  

I know it's early in the season to decorate but we were SO tickled today was finally under 80 degrees, we just had to bring it all out!  Next up... outside!  The big boys want it to look "scary."  Hmm... 

2 comments:

  1. You are awesome! I love that you did the mantle in skulls and you are doing witches and spiders! Perfect for the momma of three boys.

    And...you made it look so stylish!

    Win. Win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel inspired! I'm going to decorate this weekend too!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.