Blog Archive

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Open House...

On Thursday evening, we went to Holy Trinity for Peter's preschool open house.


He was nervous and shy in the beginning but definitely warmed up once he realized I wasn't leaving.  It was tricky getting pictures of him checking everything out because he was moving so fast between all of the different centers.

Here all three boys are checking out the play-doh center...



Pete did a "drive by" scribble picture...


All of the kids loved the cool barn...



and the quiet reading area was super cute!


I still think drop-off will be hard for awhile but I hope he settles in quickly.  Pete has several friends already in his class so hopefully the familiar faces will help his transition.  Fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.