Blog Archive

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

He rocked them!

Henry's first day of wearing his new glasses went well!



Not only was he 1) wearing his glasses off the bus, 2) they weren't broken but 3) when I asked him what his friends and teacher thought of the new specs, he said, "Anna said they're really cool."  Anna can do everything, by the way... "She can read all the words, color in the lines really well, and does everything the teacher says."  Someone has quite a crush on his new friend, Anna.

I paid $30 extra for the "Breakage Protection Plan" which I have a feeling will be money well spent.  The saleslady said, "How old is your son?" Upon hearing he was 5, she said, "Yeah.  This is almost mandatory."  

Any bets on when we cash in on the breakage plan?  ;)

1 comment:

  1. What a handsome boy! You'll have to update on how well he wears them. And of course on how often you replace them. :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.