Blog Archive

Monday, November 11, 2013

Veteran's Day...

A big shout-out to all of the veterans who have sacrificed so much over the years, but especially mine...


Chris got home from Iraq just in time for our wedding!
Ft. Bragg…the 1st time around.
Chris and best buddy, Craig.
The day Chris left for Iraq the second time.
Look how little James is.  I think he was 9-10 days old.
Headed back to Afghanistan,
just a few days after Dad's funeral.
Waiting for Daddy to fly in from Afghanistan!
Patriotic baby!  (In jammies since it was 4am!)
I love his sweet little face,
scanning the crowd for his Daddy.
Together again!
(Pete's not so sure.)
As we look toward the upcoming deployment, my heart aches for our boys.  They love their Daddy so very much.  I can't imagine how 9-12 months will go by "quickly," but I hope it does.


1 comment:

  1. It doesn't get easier...I am not sure if I am stronger either. I think our children are older and we have 'act' stronger for them.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.