Blog Archive

Monday, December 16, 2013

Preschool Christmas Party...

Peter was the first of the boys to have a Christmas party at school this year (the big boys' parties are on Thursday).  Parents were invited to hear the children sing Christmas songs and to decorate cookies.



Waiting for cookie supplies...
Some of our very good friends--
Finley and Eileen
Eileen and I meet up at the gym almost daily
and have become very close.  The boys enjoy playing
together at school and in the gym day care too.
Peter has been SO excited to take his hot cocoa snowman home!


Mrs. Hickman, one of Peter's fabulous teachers.
I absolutely love Peter's preschool, his teachers, and his classmates.  We had a fun morning together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.