Blog Archive

Friday, December 20, 2013

Such a sweet boy...

Unfortunately the school called early yesterday to say Henry wasn't feeling well.  So around 10:30am we picked Henry up for the day… which made me so sad that he was going to miss his Christmas party (although he didn't seem to mind at all).  Peter and I still went in for James's class party at 2:00pm.

James is such a good boy.  He was so kind with Peter and genuinely seemed to love having him there.



The class played a few games of Pass the Present (when the music stops you unwrap a layer or pass left or right).  Pete was right in the mix, helping James play.




I debated bringing Peter with me but I am so glad I did!

love

1 comment:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.