Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Roll-up...

Things that make me happy…

1.)  This face…
 2.) Warm, homemade banana bread early in the morning...
 3.) Henry's outlook on life...
4.) The fact that James drinks hot tea with me every day now...
 5.) Receiving this adorable Asian-lady drawing and note from a few of the best kids I know!  Audrey, Luke, and Ella Jones sent me a surprise package and it absolutely made my day… and the premier spot on our fridge!  I hate being so far away from them...

6.) Catching a few fun minutes of the 82nd All-American Band at the elementary school today, who sang a bunch of current pop songs to the kids (who LOVED it!)…

Things that make me pause and say HMMMM….

1.) Cleaning out the van and finding this gem.  A shriveled up, dehydrated sweet potato that's been in the car for God-only-knows-how-long...
2.) Finding OJ in Charlie's water bowl this afternoon (thank you, Peter)...
3.)  Finding mouse droppings in our kitchen towel drawer!!!  YUCK YUCK YUCK….

Things that motivate me...
Happy Wednesday, friends.  Seize your perfect, crazy, fantastically-original day!

1 comment:

  1. I love it all!! Except for the mice droppings. GUH-rosssss. We had mice at our last apt. Suckers be hard to catch. xo

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.