Blog Archive

Saturday, April 26, 2014

These boys...

I don't know why they do what they do most of the time, but they definitely keep life interesting and I am so glad I get to be their mommy.

They're always on the move…
And no normal person would turn my art project into this...
 …but it is kinda funny.
This is Peter's daily bath routine.  He sings and puts on freezing cold water...
 and then goes "swimming."
And these two, Henry and his buddy, Jonathan.  Check out this carnival act…
This is such a fun (and hard) time, watching them grow and discover the world.  I sneak in as many kisses and I love you's as I can during the days.
Because...
and long before I'm ready, these silly, lovely boys will be on their way.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.