Blog Archive

Sunday, May 18, 2014

Saturday Fun!

It has been absolutely gorgeous here the past few days-- sunny, breezy, high-70's.  Perfect for being outside.  So yesterday morning I took the boys strawberry picking.  They loved it and we came home with three huge baskets of fresh strawberries.



 
We've already canned 5 jars of strawberry jam, made strawberry bread (which is delicious, by the way), and we still have another huge basket!  We are going to be dyed RED by the time we eat all of these berries! 
After that, we went to Henry's soccer game…
 Speed demon...
 We came home and the boys convinced me to set up the water slide...

And not too long after, everyone came over for dinner!
It was a full house!  I think just about every kid under the age of 10 was here.  After dinner, the kids rode their bikes and played this new "game"…
I'm sure the neighbors loved that nonsense.  Fortunately for the neighbors, we made the kids clean it up as soon as we saw it.  Well, not before letting them have one more run…
It was a great Saturday!

1 comment:

  1. What a perfect day in the life of being a kid! And I die picturing Henry just walking back and forth during his games. :D

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.