Blog Archive

Sunday, February 19, 2012

A Night in Chapel Hill...

It was so nice to have Grandpa and Ita come to visit us in NC this weekend!  The boys got lots of fun "grandpa and grandma time" and Chris and I were able to slip away for a night to Chapel Hill.  We had a wonderful time, although the reality of his imminent departure is weighing much heavier now.  Unfortunately we only took a few pictures last night, after we'd just talked about him leaving.  I look so sad.  But, I am sad so I suppose it's fitting and a reminder of this time.  He has to report around 6pm on Wednesday and is scheduled to leave really early Thursday morning.  We are doing our best to enjoy these last few days together...






No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.