Blog Archive

Friday, February 17, 2012

"I love Daddy, I love Daddy..."

So just about every day lately Henry asks if he can write Daddy "a fancy card" which means he pretends to write in cursive on my stationary and then covers the envelopes with every sticker he can find ("See, Mom... they're stamps.").  It really is sweet except that he's just about used up my en--tire collection of cards, envelopes, and stickers and so far, I've never made the cut.  Not one card for Mommy to date.  I tried to catch him while he was working on the cards this afternoon but I was too slow.  Here he is singing a song once he finished.  I think someone is really going to miss his Daddy...



1 comment:

  1. He didn't even humor you and think about it for a moment...Nope. Only for Daddy.

    Chris must just eat it up!

    Good memories and yet sad times these last few days...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.