Blog Archive

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Pete wuz here!

I think Pete's playing a joke on me.  It's called: "Let's see how many times my mom will pick up the same shit I deliberately drop/ unroll/ throw on the ground.  It'll be hysterical.  And I'll do it all over again tomorrow."  I think this must be the equivalent of some punk 15 year old spray painting "Pete WUZ here!" on everything.  Same diff.

Here's some of his graffiti...








And lest we forget all of the food he's fond of throwing off his high chair... today, it was chicken, tomatoes, cheese, Cheerios, water.  It doesn't matter what it is.  As soon as he's full now, he throws it. Also the lamp he pulled onto his head.  Yes... the entire shade was down around his ears.  Busy.  Busy Pete.  No longer Sweet Pete.

*Here's a little "PS" from Pete at dinnertime...


Busy.  Busy Pete.

2 comments:

  1. this looks like Clark WUZ here too!
    You and I live the same life!
    Love,
    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH my gosh- this reminds me of when you and I used to empty out the tupperware to sit under the counter in the kitchen! And in my room when she eventually got wise and changed my bottom drawer to just socks- easy to clean up! xo Haha you and mom live/d the same life too. Miss you guys

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.