Blog Archive

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Lord, let me not BEAT these children...

If you know me well, you know that's something I say regularly.  Just to be clear, I do not beat our children.  In fact, I don't even spank them.  Not because I don't want to sometimes but just because I don't think it's the right thing to do.  Anyway, two nights ago we told James to start the bath water and put a LITTLE bit of bubbles in... he listens so well.





Some of you may even remember that I said they'd never be allowed to bathe together again.  Clearly I have short term memory issues.  Their smiles are pretty darn cute though!



2 comments:

  1. Love them! Peter's smile in the last picture is so cute! He looks so happy as they all do in all the pictures.
    Can't wait to see you all in May!
    Love,
    Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUN! You know these will be some of their (and your) favorite photos in the future. And Pete in the last pic is too cute- it's impossible not to smile at these. You should share that picture! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.