Blog Archive

Thursday, March 1, 2012

One week down!

Yesterday marked one week since Chris left.  Progress, I suppose.   We've had a busy week so it seemed to go by (somewhat) quickly.  Pete turned 1... I turned 35.... James had a Tiger Cub meeting where he made a pinewood derby boxcar... the big boys had soccer practice and games.  Overall, it was a pretty good week and I was truly humbled by your kind messages and thoughtful birthday gifts for both of us.  Thank you for being so good to us.

Aunt Megan sent Peter a new shopping cart for his birthday!  It just arrived yesterday and he loves dragging Bunny in and out of it.  Henry is in the background saying that Pete's beloved Bunny is actually a gift to him from Ita.  Now that Pete has decided Bunny is his lovie, Henry likes to find reasons to cuddle with it too.  Tricky...



What's funny is that I found a similar video from Georgia when James was about the same age, pushing a grocery cart, chasing after Mora!  Poor, sweet Mora...



Isn't amazing how similar they look?  James is much faster with that cart but I'm sure Pete will catch up in time...

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad he likes it! Two toys for the win!
    And it is sooo funny and cute to hear little baby James sounds again. and to see him that little awww...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!!! Btw Beth, your Blog is the best, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.