Blog Archive

Thursday, March 1, 2012

New friends...

It's funny how life works.  When I found out we were moving back to Ft. Bragg, my girlfriend whom I attended grad school classes with told me I just had to meet her good friend, Meagan, also living at Bragg.  Great, I said!  Our mutual friend, Angela, linked Meagan and I up over Facebook back in November  and, as luck would have it, Meagan and I realized our husbands would be working closely together.  Small world.  We've gotten together several times and I really enjoy her company.  Pete and her daughter, Jayme, really seem to like each other too (as do Henry and her other two children, Josie and Sawyer).  James still hasn't met her crew since we've only gotten together during school hours so far.

Here are a few pictures from this morning's playdate...


                                                        "Well, hello000oo Jayme!"


"Let's be boyfriend and girlfriend, okay?"


"What do you moms think??"


                                          "I don't know, Mom, but I think she might like me..."


                                                                     "You do, right??"


"Ohhhh, man.  What'd I do?!!"


I bet he pooped.


3 comments:

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.