Blog Archive

Monday, March 12, 2012

Reeeee--united...

and it feels so good...  Well, day 2 at the gym didn't go so well.  After about 30 minutes, one of the ladies came to get me because Pete wouldn't stop crying.  Look at him... he's all blotchy and polka-dotty... poor baby.


Of course he stopped crying the second I picked him up.  He is such a momma's boy.  He wants to be next to me all day long... which is sweet (and sometimes frustrating... but still mostly sweet).  We'll see how it goes tomorrow?!  It would be nice to actually get to use the gym we're now paying for.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I can almost hear him with that little sucky in the picture. I want to pick him up!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.