Blog Archive

Friday, April 27, 2012

Ouch!

After Henry's Little Gym class today, we went to lunch with our new friends, Carmen and Lily.  Bobbe, Carmen's sister, and I were close friends at West Point.  Last week when we were at gymnastics, I turned to Carmen and said, "Gosh, you look familiar!" After we exchanged names, she realized the connection! Turns out we'd each seen each other's picture from Bobbe but had yet to meet.  Small world, isn't it?  Anyway, she's fantastic-- just like her sister-- but that's not what this post is about.  This is....



Henry said he had to go to the bathroom after lunch and wanted privacy.  After a few minutes I went to check on him and this is what I found.   I immediately thought, "Really?!?  Why aren't there child sized toilets in public??"  I imagine this happens all the time with friends who have daughters, no?  This is unacceptable.  Funny.  But totally unacceptable.  I suppose the positive way to look at it is at least he's figured out a way to keep from falling in!  Poor kid...

1 comment:

  1. Seriously, he is the best! He makes me laugh all the time! So glad you met Carmen! What a small world it really is! Mo

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.