Blog Archive

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Weekend fun...

This weekend one of my good friends and college roommates, Alison, came to visit with her two kids.  They live in Seattle, WA so it was a special treat to spend the weekend with them!

Everyone woke up super early both days.  At least these are sweet faces to wake up to!

Mae, 2 1/2 years old 

We spent lots of time outside, especially since it rains so much where they live.  They were happy to see the sun!


Whitaker, 11 months...

Pete, 14 months...

We went to James's soccer game on Saturday.  Here he is playing!




Unfortunately they had to leave early Sunday morning because their daddy was flying in from WA but we had a great visit!  After they left, I took the boys to Monkey Joes to bounce off some energy!


 Where's Pete?  



We had a great weekend and hope you did too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.