Blog Archive

Monday, April 30, 2012

This one...

He's too much.  First I found him like this...


Those are "boomerangs" in his hands he told me and a "Batman cape" of course (he even did the chip clip by himself).  Got it.  A few minutes later, this is what I saw...


Clearly the 90 degree weather today made Batman take off his cape... but shirt too?  And why the sullen, sad stance?  Turns out his BFF across the street, Jonathan, was napping.  Got it.

When I finally convinced him to come inside and play with me instead for a bit he turned to me and said, "Even when I'm a big number like you, I'm still going to love you."

That kid is a piece of work.  But I'll tell you what, I loooooove him!


2 comments:

  1. Beth, this made me smile...you know I love that boy! He is the best!Mo

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.