Blog Archive

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Henry's Habitat...

Henry continues to find baby frogs and baby lizards... everywhere it seems.  Here he is with his new habitat for the creatures he and James found this morning.

As you can see, one of the frogs is in the "pool." And the white napkin is their "bed."  The "hideaway" space was created and added a bit later today...

Holding up one of the lizards for me to see...


And here are the frogs Henry and Jonathan found yesterday...
  
It's unbelievable, right?
Henry has always been fascinated by animals.  I think we may 
have a future veterinarian or biologist on our hands!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.