Blog Archive

Saturday, June 30, 2012

The play house is complete!

The two construction workers finished building the club house last night around 8:30pm!  They were insistent on finishing it, even thought it was 105 degrees and I told them repeatedly there was no rush.  Both men were in khakis and button-down shirts and I told Chris it looked as though they'd taken clothes out of the washing machine and put them on!  They were that sweaty.  James and I got them plenty of ice water, dinner, and snacks which they seemed to enjoy at least.  At any rate, the house is done and the boys love it!

Pete loves opening and closing the front door.


"It's tough work cooking for this crowd, especially without any utensils!"   
"I said... 'Order Up!'"

Henry found a frog of course.

Everyone playing together and getting along?  That's not a sight you see every day!  ;)

Funny how Henry and Pete just about balance the scales...
The boys are outside playing on their new toys with their friends now.   We're looking forward to having more playmates over soon to enjoy the fun!

2 comments:

  1. Hooray! looks great, so glad you got some fun toys for the back yard. and I hope that gives you a little more of a break :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Midberry, I love reading about what you guys are up to! You are so wonderful. And goodness, I see so much of Chris in that picture of Henry!!! And Pete is turning into you!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.