Blog Archive

Friday, July 13, 2012

Highlights from MD...

I apologize for the lack of posts lately.  The boys and I went up to MD last week to "drop" James off for his special trip to San Francisco with my mom to visit Aunt Megan and Uncle Tocco!

We had a lot of fun at home.  I noticed afterwards that most of the pictures I took are of Peter.  That's probably because he gets into so much trouble and is also a willing participant in photos.  The older boys fuss when I bring out the camera.

Here are a few highlights of our trip...


The boys love their Gigi!


Playing at my mom's neighborhood park


Pete wants to do everything the big boys do! 

We did our best to tire them out!

Success!

Pete, Gigi, and about 5 lbs of blueberries!

Grandpa Keith wrestling with the boys!

Sweet...

Uh-oh!!

And this is 2 stories high!  Yikes!

"You saved me!!"
The big boys playing in the neighbor's back yard pool.
Playing catch

Together in the raft

Pete eating spaghetti

Do we have another lefty?  I hope so.

A clean baby again!

Pool time with our cousins Keegan, Liam, and Margo!

Boys being boys...

This pool was so well designed-- lots of kiddie slides and 4
different pools for all "stages" of childhood!

I love sweet Liam!


Dad's marker was just placed a few days ago.



We miss you, Papa.

We really had a wonderful time at home.  Now James and Gigi are out in San Francisco enjoying the week with Aunt Megan and Uncle Tocco!  Can't wait to see pictures and hear all about their wonderful adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.