Blog Archive

Friday, July 27, 2012

Let's Blame the Heat...

I think my brain is starting to melt from all of this heat... let's blame that for my lack of posts again.  :(

Mom and James arrived home on Sunday night.  We were super excited to see them!  The kids waited in the rain for James to arrive...

Gabby, Hank, Nico, Pete

Best buddies!

The next morning.... the gang is together again!
(Henry is exhausted from all the excitement.)

Pete has decided he no longer needs a high 
chair and insists on sitting like a big kid...
Look at his hands... like, "Whaddya expect, Ma?  I'm the 3rd."

The kids all started swim lessons again...
Stevie Wonder

Gabby, Nico, and a blurry James

Henry continues to surprise us with his morning outfit choices...
It was 105 degrees this day...


At least it's weather-appropriate!

One of us finally got a hair cut!
He no longer looks like he's auditioning for
"Little People, Big World" with all that head and hair.


Can you believe all of these kids belong to just 4 moms?!  My friend, Beth, was in town from Ft. Lewis, Washington, and another friend (Anna, from West Point) organized a terrific day together. We had so much fun playing and talking and catching up.  We're looking forward to doing it again soon!

SO many boys!
(And one more, Jake, was napping when we took this picture.)  

We've had a fun, busy week and hope you have too!

1 comment:

  1. I really love that photo of Pete at the table... but I'm da 3rd! so cute

    Megan

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.