Blog Archive

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Friday Night Fun...

After running around all morning and camp for Henry, 
we enjoyed a simple, relaxing Friday night.  

We watched a massive thunderstorm from our back patio...

Pete eating dessert on the bar stools--
just like a big kid.  Is he excited, or what?!

Lovey boys and a lonely high chair...

Taking a shower together for the first time...
when in doubt (or looking for something to do), I
always throw my kids in water.  Like... always.

Look at those sweet cheeks!  You know I pinched them.  

Pete opening and closing the door saying, "Hi!" a bunch of times.

It's funny how rain makes everything and everyone calmer.  The house was a little darker, and cooler, and somehow quieter.  Which made for a perfectly chill night with 2 of my favorite boys.  Now I just need the other 2 back!

1 comment:

  1. Ohh...how your post makes me crave a rainy day. I love the sun and all of the fun activities, but it is a lot of work. Like you said, the grey allows everyone to take a moment.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.