Blog Archive

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Summertime Fun!

What's better than a water slide and popsicles on a 100+ degree day?  Great friends to share it with!  I bamboozled Cortney into setting up her water slide today and we all had a great time.  Cortney's two kids (Nico and Gabby), two of Brittany's three kids (Kerrigan and Kenton), Christian and Jonathan, and Henry and Pete all had fun on their water slide this afternoon.  Fingers crossed for an early bedtime because they wore themselves out playing, sliding, and jumping!

Here they are enjoying a popsicle break.  What a crew!

Honestly, who doesn't want to SQUISH Pete???

There is nothing better than being a kid in summertime...

Gabby and Kerrigan getting a respite from the crazy boys!
'Til next time....thanks, girl!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Ahahahah PETE! I am mentally squishing him right now! What a cute bunch of kids! So fun

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.