Blog Archive

Monday, August 27, 2012

First Day of School!

Where has the time gone?  I can't believe James started 2nd grade today.  Here are a few pictures of us sending him off on the bus this morning...




Nicolas and James waiting for the school bus.



Nico, Gabby, James, Christian, Jonathan

Good luck!

I have so many hopes for him this school year... that he does well academically, that he makes nice friends, that he enjoys learning new things, that he likes his teacher, that he doesn't grow up too fast.  I sat next to him for several minutes this morning trying to wake him up.  He looked so little.  His features reminded me of the baby he once was.  My heart is so full of love for him and the young man he's becoming.  I can't wait to hear all about his first day of 2nd grade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.