Blog Archive

Saturday, December 29, 2012

Christmas Morning Recap!

We had a wonderful week at home in Maryland!  We were able to spend lots of time with friends and family... Aunt Camille flew in from LA; Chris and I spent a fun evening with my college roommate and best friend, Chrissie; Chris went shooting with his dad one day; Mom and I went shopping at the Leesburg Outlets; we got to spend lots of time with our cousins-- Dave also in from LA, Kevin and Suzanne in from FL, and Laura and her sweet babies in from... well, just down the road; Mom and I were able to go out alone one night for dinner, and Chris and I were able to sneak away one evening for dinner too!  It even snowed on Christmas eve and Christmas day...  how perfect.  The only ones missing, of course, were Papa and Aunt Megan and Uncle T (who'd just returned from Germany and couldn't make the trip home from San Francisco).

Here are a few pictures from Christmas morning.  I'll be back soon with pictures from Christmas Eve and Christmas afternoon at my Aunt Barbara's house.  Our computer finally said, "Enough is enough!" and wouldn't let me upload any more pictures.  Seriously... we're going to have to delete some older pictures to make room for new ones.  

As always, Santa Claus went a little bit overboard... 












We thought of you all often and hoped you and your little ones were having a fun holiday with family and friends too!  

1 comment:

  1. Awww! Thanks for the photos!! I want to see more. Next year, we will be there! I hated being apart. I love the look on the kids' faces-- reminds me of you when you saw that indoor tent one year ;D xoxo

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.