Blog Archive

Thursday, December 20, 2012

Early Christmas gifts...

This morning we surprised the boys with two early Christmas gifts.  Grammie Jackie sent James and Henry iPods!!  And Chris and I gave Peter his big gift-- a train table!

It took the boys a minute to realize what they were opening... and then they were beyond excited!!

Ralphie, our elf, left the boys a little
reminder from Santa...



Chris bought them both OtterBox covers to hopefully protect them from... well, everything!

Checking out the new games...

Peter loves his new toy!

It was such a fun morning!!  Thank you, Grammie, for their awesome gifts.  They LOVE them!

"THANK YOU!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.