Blog Archive

Saturday, January 5, 2013

The last 24 hours...

Mommy woke up with a stomach bug and Peter woke up with the worst case of bed head anyone has ever seen....

Seriously.  On a boy??  How is that possible?!
 We did lots of looking out the window and playing with trains...


And apparently chilling in the dog crate...


But then today, Mommy felt better and we got our nails did!

My shadow wanted to join me...
and picked "glittery gold."
(Making Daddy proud...)

Everyone's feeling back to normal again over here, thank goodness!

1 comment:

  1. I am sorry you were all sick. I think that stomach bugs are THE worst. Infections at least can be cured with antibiotics....and typically don't involve the clean up!

    Glad to hear you are up and feeling better.

    Hopefully you can check 'stomach bug' off of your list for 2013.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.