Blog Archive

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

More Hank ramblings...

Henry:  Mom, can we build James's new Lego kit?

Me:  No.  I've already told you this at least ten times.  I don't know how to build them.  We have to wait until Daddy can help us.

Henry:  Or James.

Me:  Hmm... right.  Or James but preferably James and Daddy since there are so many pieces.  

Henry:  Yeah, 'cause they can build anything.  Well.... except houses.  [Pause]  And puppies.

Me:  Right.

[Another pause]

Henry:  Or sweatshirts.

Me:  Right again.

Sweet Jesus, he is always talking!

3 comments:

  1. Haha I love when he walked off the other day saying, "Text me."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, ha ha ha! That was a good one too. "Just text me, mom."

      Delete
  2. I love reading the crazy things that child says. He cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.