Blog Archive

Saturday, March 23, 2013

82nd Easter Egg Hunt...

Yesterday a few friends and I met up at the 82nd Airborne Museum on post for the annual Easter Egg Hunt.  There were hundreds of eggs and all of the kids' baskets were filled to the brim by the end of the hunt!




Adrian and kids

Meagan and Jayme

Eileen and Finn...
Peter, Jayme (above) and Finley will all
be in a 2-year-old preschool class together next fall.

Max & Pete...
A meeting of the minds 

Daddy and Henry hatching
a plan... pun intended!  ;)

We had a fun morning together!

The boys enjoyed the "practice" egg hunt and are ready for the Easter Bunny to bring the real deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.