Blog Archive

Friday, March 22, 2013

For Aunt Megan...

Since we haven't seen Auntie M in several months, we've been missing her and she's been missing the boys.  I know how much she loves when I take videos of the boys so I tried to capture Petey singing "Here comes Peter Cottontail... hoppin' down the bunny trail...." since, of course, Easter is next weekend and we will all be home in Maryland (Aunt Megan too!).

Clearly I was the only one interested in the song though...



Albert Einstein once said the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.  So maybe THAT'S why I'm crazy... it's all me, manufacturing the crazy around here?!  :-D

Hope this video will hold you over until you can squish them yourself, Meg!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I enjoyed watching Pete slide that phone open and search for games the most. See you all very soon! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.