Blog Archive

Friday, March 1, 2013

Brothers...

As usual, this morning I was trying to hurry the boys along, reminding them to get dressed and put their shoes on so we could make it to my 9:30 spin class on time.  As I was about to hang up the phone with Lauren to "encourage" them some more, I heard Henry scream "NooooOOOoooo!"  I came into the living room to find Peter crumpling up all of Henry's pre-school work he brought home yesterday.

I picked this up first...

It reads: "Joseph forgives his brothers."

Now if that's not an example of God working in mysterious ways, I don't know what is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.