Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Pete turns 2!!

Thank you to everyone for making Peter's 2nd birthday so special!  


Who doesn't love a Carvel ice cream cake?
Totally brings me back to my own childhood birthdays...

The softest jacket from Aunt Judy and Uncle
Charlie... I'm so glad he finally opened it.
He needed it!

Pete's new car from Gigi... he loves it!!

The cutest backpack and lunch box
from his brothers...

A super cool cape from Mommy and Daddy...

Looking for snacks
to put in his new lunch box...
Ready for 2-year-old preschool next year!

Oh!  But aren't we all!?  :) 

Thank you for all of the wonderful birthday gifts I didn't get pictures of... the snuggly bunny Aunt Megan and Uncle T sent, the fun "stomp rocket" from Nico and Gabby, the clothes and toys from Aunt Barbara and Cousin Laura, the Matchbox cars from Grandma Scaggs, and the generous birthday money from Grammie Jackie!  He loved everything!!  Hugs and kisses to you all.  XOXO

2 comments:

  1. He looks so happy! Wish I could have been there to grab a kiss and hug. You guys make the happiest, most beautiful babies. Thank you! Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to the little man! What a special day it looks like he had. Two is a great number!

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.