Blog Archive

Monday, March 18, 2013

SOP...

Our bedtime routine is pretty standard over here.  After we struggle to get the boys to brush their teeth, we make our way upstairs to the big boys' bedroom to read books around 7:30-8pm.  Chris reads to James and I read to the little boys.  And without fail, this happens afterwards...

Chris took this picture last night and sent it to me today.
(I love Petey's little crossed hands.)

Sure, yesterday was a particularly hard day with dad's anniversary, a 7-8 mile run in the morning, two hours at the park with the family, and a few glasses of wine.  But truthfully, I could fall asleep every night after reading to them.  I'm exhausted!  As Chris says, "Beth, you can't lay on your neck without falling asleep!"  Ha ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.