Blog Archive

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Really?!?!

After several minutes of listening to Peter play in his crib this afternoon (at "nap time"), I walked in to find him doing this...   (If you click on the bottom right box-looking-thing, next to the YouTube sign, the video will enlarge to your screen.  Just hit escape to go back.)



It'll come as no surprise when I tell you that Peter fell head first off of a kitchen stool this afternoon.  He'd pushed it over to the pantry and was looking for a(nother) snack.  Sigh... thankfully he just had a bloody lip but the fall looked terrible!  I was grateful he fell on his face and not the back of his head.  Head injuries scare the crap out of me (lest I remind anyone of the horrible head trauma suffered by Natasha Richardson or Sonny Bono to name just two).

These people I live with are CRAY-CRAY.

3 comments:

  1. I think that crib makes me nervous! Perhaps you should look into a trampoline? Although, that would probably not be near as much fun...

    ReplyDelete
  2. More videos please! I like how he says TWO.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Beth, it is no wonder you fall asleep reading to those boys every night. Cray-cray is right, and all that craziness is exhausting!!!! Thanks for sharing your craziness because it always makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.