Blog Archive

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Li'l man down, big boys out!

Yesterday Peter decided to ride one of these cars (we have it in blue)...


down our huge hill.  It ended like this... no tears, but this...

That blood is so bright it matches
his sunglasses and shirt perfectly.  Yikes!
 Within a few minutes, he was back at it again...



Chris and the big boys went camping with the Scouts last night and again tonight and Peter and I are getting ready to drive to a friend's wedding in Charlottesville, Va.  A quick check of mapquest three months ago when I agreed to attend would have told me the trip is 5 HOURS and 14 MINUTES and therefore I would have politely DECLINED my offer but alas, it is too late now.  Hmmm.  Me and Rainman in the car for 5 1/2 hours today, 5 1/2 hours tomorrow.  Good times, folks.  Goooooood times...  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.