Blog Archive

Monday, April 29, 2013

Weekend pictures!

Peter and I met up with my mom in Charlottesville, VA (right outside of The University of Virginia) for our friend, Mindy Isenstein's, wedding.  While the drive there and back was long (a full 5 hours) it was great being with my mom and the wedding was gorgeous.  It looked like it was straight out of a magazine photo shoot!

Mom and I on the bus going to wedding site...
with baby Sutter Homes, natch.  
Beautiful mama, beautiful venue!

Being silly before the ceremony...

Stunning!


Mom at the pretty cheese and fruit table.  I
wish I could have gotten a better picture of how neat it was.  

There were several outdoor seating areas.
The weather was perfect too-- low 70's.

Inside the barn

A "selfie" taken 3 glasses of Chardonnay in :)

After the ceremony

The newlyweds!

Chris and the boys also had a nice weekend camping with Boy Scouts-- although certainly more muddy and less fancy...


Some of the dads.  Chris looks thrilled, doesn't he?

James and friend, Ross, cleaning up the campsite.

James was the 1st Scout up and helped make breakfast!

Apparently Henry shot a bulls-eye
on his very try!  We have the paper to prove it!

James's turn!
Henry taking part in the games.
Fisherman James

Unfortunately there was an emergency in the unit so Chris had to wake the boys at midnight on Saturday evening and pack everything up to head home.  He said the boys were confused, of course, but seemed fine.  I think we'll all have fond memories of a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.