Blog Archive

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Henry's Last Day of Preschool...

Yesterday was Henry's last day of preschool which means, SUMMER has started!


The pre-school rented a big bounce house for the kids and had a special Field Day outside to celebrate...

Pete, Henry, and Gabby
checking it out before school.

Henry and Gabby being silly
during "morning center time."

Henry's teachers this year
were fantastic and they gave each mom
a beautiful book with all of their special
schoolwork inside.  What a keepsake!

Every morning we'd check the "daily helpers"
board to find out what job he had.  Yesterday
he was the Calendar Reader.

Pete loves him some preschool!

Henry hugging Ms. Paula goodbye.

I surprised Henry and bought a bunch of new paints, paintbrushes, and markers to play with after his last day of school...



When the big kids got home, we decided to inflate Cortney's water slide again.  Unfortunately not 5 minutes into playing, another storm rolled in.  We let them play in the rain until the thunder and lightening started.



It was a special "last day of school" for sure.  I must admit I am a bit nervous about starting the summer months with all three boys (and half the neighborhood) at home with me all day.  What to do.... what to do???  

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe the school year is nearly over for your boys! We still have several weeks of school left. I feel like the kids get out of school so late we'll barely have time to get all the things in we want to...

    But alas, i am sure the first week of summer vacation will finish and I'll wish they were enrolled in summer school! :)

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
I am a stay-at-home mom to 3 energetic, funny, sweet, and crazy boys. I married my best friend, Chris, and love our life together. The Army is sending him overseas soon so I thought this blog would be a great way for him (and the grandparents!) to keep up with our hectic life. Unfortunately the Army keeps us too far from family and most of our friends so hopefully this will help us stay connected.